我要啦免费统计 为梦想而努力: I l ove you
网站收录查询
>
Alexa排名查询

2009年5月9日星期六

I l ove you


I always thought that
our kind of relationship
only existed in dreams
In the past
I did not want to let anyone really know me
Now
I find that I am telling you things about me
that I long ago forgot
because I want you to understand
everything about me



In the past
I only wanted people to see the best of me
Now
I find that I do not mind your seeing my
faults
because I want you to accept me the way I am



  In the past
  I thought that only I could make the
  right decisions for myself
  Now
  I can discuss all my ideas with you
  and you can help me make decisions
  because I have such a complete trust in you



  In the past
  I did not care how I treated people
  Now
  I find that I have a new sensitivity
  towards everyone
  because my softest emotions have been
  awakened by you



  In the past
  love was a word that I was not sure of
  Now
  I find that inside of me
  every fiber, every nerve, every emotion,
  every feeling
  is exploding
  in an overwhelming emotion of love



  I always thought that
  our kind of relationship
  only existed in dreams

  Now
  I have found out that
  our kind of relationship
  is even better
  than my dreams
  and the love that
  I have discovered
  is all for you


  
  我总以为
  我们这种关系
  只存在于梦里

  过去
  我不愿让任何人知道我的底细
  现在
  我会对你说起我早已忘记的
  桩桩往事
  因为我想让你了解
  我的一点一滴



  过去
  我只想让人看到完美的我
  现在
  我发现我并不介意你看清
  我的缺点
  因为我想让你接受真实的我



  过去
  我认为只有自己才能做出
  正确的决策
  现在
  我可以和你商量所有的想法
  而你能帮我拿定主意
  因为我对你信赖无比




  过去
  我待人漫不经意
  现在
  我发现我对每人都有一种
  全新的敏锐体谅心理
  因为我最温柔的情感已经
  被你唤起



  过去
  爱是个我无法确信的字眼
  现在
  我发现在我体内,在我心里
  每一根纤维,每一根神经,每一种情绪,
  每一种感觉
  都在迸发
  爱的激情,不能自已



  我总以为
  我们这种关系
  只存在于梦里

  现在
  我已看清
  我们的这种关系
  比我的梦境
  更加美丽
  而爱
  我所找到的爱
  全是为了你

没有评论: